Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm so EASY!


Am loving taking Julie's TECHNIQUE-A-PALOOZA class so much, I signed up for another class... Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas.

As a single person, with not much family, and not many official holiday functions, I am always a bit puzzled to know how to document a Christmas that doesn't always feel all that Christmasy (save for the actual day, and the night before).

So hopefully I can figure out some journaling to add to my December Daily ... inspired by Allie Edward's projects ...

some links:
Allie's first twelve pages from her 2009 album
Allie's next pages, 13-25
The December Daily 2009 Flickr group for great eye candy...

I have a feeling it will be a well documented December. Someday I might even get pictures of my DD 2008 album taken and posted :D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment